- system:inmation 1.44
- system:inmation 1.42
- system:inmation 1.36
- system:inmation 1.34
- system:inmation 1.32
- system:inmation 1.30
- system:inmation 1.28
- system:inmation 1.26
- system:inmation 1.24
- system:inmation 1.22
- system:inmation 1.20
- system:inmation 1.18
- system:inmation 1.16
- system:inmation 1.14
- system:inmation 1.12
- system:inmation 1.10
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.44
1.44.1 - November 09, 2018
Improved in 1.44.1
- History Transporter, Controller and Sink Objects ... read moreInteraction and robustness of the History objects improved.
- External history retrieval with Lua ... read moreImprovements made to the underlying Lua code that helps with retrieval of time series history data from external systems.
1.44.0 - November 07, 2018
Installation of MongoDB 4.0.2
- For all new installations, system:inmation 1.44 will install MongoDB 4.0.2. For all versions of system:inmation 1.44 and above, MongoDB 4.0.2 is now the recommended version however, older versions of MongoDB are still supported by system:inmation. ... read more
Compatibility with Visual KPI 5.56.6
- For system:inmation 1.44, the recommended version of Visual KPI is 18.104.22.1682. system inmation 1.44 remains compatible with older versions of Visual KPI from 22.214.171.1244 onwards.
New in 1.44
- Integration of MongoDB 4.0.2 ... read moreThe integration of the latest version of MongoDB includes new SCRAM-SHA-256 security mode and fixes outstanding issues present in MongoDB 3.0.7
- WebAPI mass function ... read moreIn 1.44 the WebAPI can be used to create, delete and modify multiple objects in a manner similar to the Lua API mass function
- WebAPI LINQ expression integration ... read moreLINQ expressions can now be used as input for Raw data historical queries
- Lua API SaF Buffer check functions ... read moreUsers can now use the Lua API to query the status of component SaF buffers. The inmation.getsafseqnr, inmation.getsafforwardedseqnr, and inmaiton.getsafconfirmedseqnr functions have been introduced.
- Lua API inmation.control functions ... read moreThe introduction of the inmation control functions allows you to list all running Lua instances in the system (inmation.control.list). Individual instances can then be shifted to a dedicated thread or terminated using the inmation.control.dedicate and inmation.control.terminate functions respectively.
- OPC DA client Grace settings for AddItems calls ... read moreExtra settings are now available to control the number of items per AddItems call and add a time delay between AddItems calls for OPC DA Datasources
Improved in 1.44
- Excel Worksbook exports ... read moreExcel workbooks exported from DataStudio display integers in Number cell format
- DataStudio Startup improved ... read moreVisualisation of workspace loading, tree expansion levels saved with the workspace, Core connection settings present after software update
- History Transporter Items ... read moreHarmonization between all the History classes in terms of properties and functionality. Improvements to state management of the history classes.
- Disable WebAPI Swagger page ... read moreOption to disable WebAPI Swagger page in WebAPI server object properties
- WebAPI - extension of execfunction ... read moreThe execfuction of the WebAPI (used to execute functions within a Lua script library) has been extended to make use of the HTTP query string following the WHATWG URL standard used by web browsers
- Lua API gethistoryex() function compatibility with OPC UA data sources ... read moreThe gethistoryex() function can now be used with OPC UA servers as well as OPC Classic servers
- DataStudio Window Management ... read moreImprovements have been made to DataStudio to have the same behaviour as other Windows applications including: Drag and drop between screens, Expanding window size across screens, maximizing window when dragged to corners, customize window size when double clicking on toolbar, memory of custom window size after closing window.
- DataStudio Colour Scheme ... read moreImprovements made to the "light" colour scheme to improve user experience and clarity
- DataStudio MassConfig display ... read moreImprovements made to simplify MassConfig sheets by only displaying properties of the selected subclass. Also warnings are added to alert user to fields containing whitespaces
- DataStudio JSON Viewer ... read moreNow the JSON viewer is available to view log details in the session log
- Node Setup ... read moreThe Node setup can now be used to Add/Remove multiple instances of Connector and Relay services
- Network Channel Memory usage ... read moreNetwork channels between inmation components now have reduced memory footprint
Known Issues in 1.44
- System object in yellow "Warning" state after upgrade ... read moresystem:inmation deployments with MongoDB CR or SHA authentication, that did not use the repository “Custom-Datastore” before, will see a warning for the system object, indicated by a yellow status indicator. A resolution is described here
|#7192||Spikes in the User State Changes when the Connector is stopped||system_inmation||2018-10-30|
|#7190||Web API - dotnet client; The task in the RunScriptAsync method was never completed||system_inmation||2018-11-02|
|#7130||Actions within the Lua script of the rule object do not work||system_inmation||2018-11-13|
|#7105||Missing Cancel button On Save Workspace window after Disconnect||system_inmation||2018-10-26|
|#7091||Installer doesn't have 32 bit DataStudio option||Setup||2018-10-18|
|#7055||WebAPI detects wrong number of CPUs||system_inmation||2018-10-19|
|#6936||DataStudio scrollbar scaling is incorrect||system_inmation||2018-10-29|
|#6917||Lua script in a rule object is executed with a nil object when the condition is empty||system_inmation||2018-10-26|
|#6915||OPC COM Client Write Backlog may grow unlimited||system_inmation||2018-10-10|
|#6887||Unable to view ISA-95 Equipment Model object with restricted profile||system_inmation||2018-10-12|
|#6886||PLC datasource cannot read "String[nn]" if the string has the exact length with the data type||system_inmation||2018-09-25|
|#6863||Web API status is toggling between Running and Handshake timeout||system_inmation||2018-11-13|
|#6862||DataStudio does not maximize if the taskbar is on the left or top||system_inmation||2018-11-13|
|#6859||Web API ExecFunction; Error 'argument could not be resolved to a profile' when using the WebSocket interface in combination with Active Directory integration||system_inmation||2018-09-25|
|#6607||Rule conditions - 'Does not end with' operator does not work properly||system_inmation||2018-11-08|
|#6584||Table Holder: OK causes Software Error||UserInterface\InDataStudio||2018-09-26|
|#6200||UA datasource cannot establish the connection if the endpoint has 'None' user name security policy||Mainline\Services\inmation\UA Client||2018-10-30|
|#6089||Closing workspace will loose script editor changes||system_inmation||2018-09-06|
|#6056||VKPI: Failed to read KPI table||system_inmation||2018-10-16|
|#5286||inExcelAddin is not functional on Excel 2013 & Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 R2||UserInterface\ExcelAddin||2018-10-09|
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.42
1.42.0 - September 07, 2018
New in 1.42
- Drag and Drop or Cut and Paste Objects in models ... read moreObjects can now be moved around in the respective models using drag and drop or cut and paste. As well as moving the object location, any references will also be updated to reflect the new path of the object.
- HistoryController Item ... read moreThe HistoryController allows for a complete automated history data transport chain from one end (Historian) to another (Historian). It schedules history transport on a recurring, near-time basis and has also provisions to concentrate historical data from multiple, different sources into the destination. Sources supported are OSIsoft PI, AspenTech IP.21 and any other OPC DA/HDA compliant Historian system.
- HistorySink Item ... read moreThe HistorySinkItem allows to sink historical (time-series) data either into an OSIsoft PI system or to the file system of the operating system.
- HistoryExporter Item ... read moreThe HistoryExporter allows to export historical data, either aggregated (any of the OPC Unified Architecture standard aggregates) or as raw series. The object can manage any number of source objects and any depth of history, still resulting in one single file. The exported data contains rich context information in the respective file headers.
- KPITable object ... read moreThe KPITable object is a new KPI model object that retrieves data from inmation and displays as a table on the Visual KPI web interface. On request from Visual KPI, the object executes a custom Lua script to retrieve data and return a JSON table with a specific schema for display. See the KPITable Hands On tutorial for more information.
- New inmation.moveobject() Lua function ... read moreThis new inmation Lua library function supports the above mentioned “drag & drop” functionality through the Lua interface. Objects in any model can now be moved to a new location using the inmation.moveobject() function by providing the path of the object to be moved and the path of the parent for its new location.
- New inmation.getlogs() Lua function ... read moreLog messages can now be retrieved through the Lua interface using the inmation.getlogs() function. Log messages are retrieved by specifying start and end time and optionally, filtering for particular objects.
- MQTT support ... read moresystem:inmation now includes support for the MQTT protocol through the Lua interface with integration of the Lua Mosquito library. MQTT is a simple and lightweight messaging protocol designed for devices on low bandwidth, high latency networks.
- cURL support ... read moresystem:inmation includes support for the cURL protocol via the Lua interface. cURL is a command line tool for sending or receiving information using URL syntax.
- JSON Viewer ... read moreA JSON viewer has been added to DataStudio making it easier to view the schema and structure of JSON outputs from objects. The Viewer can be accessed from the context menu of the Faceplate of any item, the Watched Item panel of the Script Editor and from the Realtime Grid display.
- Monitoring of feedback of external writes - Feedback Object ... read moreThe new Feedback object in the I/O model can be used to monitor whether the external writing of values to I/O items has been successful. The Feedback item value is compared to the actual I/O item value that has been written to check that the write was successful.
- Change path function for mass configuration of objects ... read moreMass configuration displays can be easily modified to copy the creation of a large number of objects. Using the Re-base button, the object paths for all objects in the display can be quickly altered. Any reference paths in the object configuration can also be changed using this functionality.
Improved in 1.42
- Store and Forward Improvements ... read moreThe Store and Forward system has been improved to deal with disk corruption and I/O errors in a more robust manner. The method for purging of old data from the stored buffers has been improved to avoid long purging cycles.
- Write support for Siemens S7 1500 and 300/400 PLCs ... read moreThe system:inmation Datasource interface to Siemens S7 PLCs now offer full write support options for 1500 and 300/400 varieties.
- Support for I/O, Marker and Counter tags for Siemens S7-300/400 PLCs ... read moreThe system:inmation Datasource interface now offers support for I/O, marker and counter tags on Siemens S7-300/400 PLCs.
- Web API token authentication ... read moreThe Web API now support token authentication based on inmation profiles and Windows domain and local accounts. See the inmation api github for more information.
DataStudio now requires .NET v4.6.2
- A new requirement for DataStudio in system:inmation v1.42 is .NET v4.6.2. If you do not have .NET 4.6.2 installed then it will be installed automatically when system:inmation 1.42 is installed/updated. ... read moreIf you wish to maually install .NET please download from Microsoft prior to installing system:inmation 1.38.
|#6851||SCI security escape hatches ignored after a Core restart||system_inmation||2018-09-19|
|#6818||Relay fails to start up properly||system_inmation||2018-09-19|
|#6799||race condition when a source attaches to the time series buffer||system_inmation||2018-09-19|
|#6702||'Load display configuration from file' button in Event View opens 'Save As' dialog box||system_inmation||2018-08-29|
|#6572||Persistency modes do not work on action items||system_inmation||2018-09-25|
|#6313||Inefficient security checking in channel-bound Lua instances||system_inmation||2018-09-19|
|#6249||Disabling/enabling the UA datasource does not re-register the items after decreasing the subscription limits||Mainline\Services\inmation\UA Client||2018-08-30|
|#6235||inmation Connector looses UA subscription after upgrade||system_inmation||2018-08-10|
|#6088||Realtime buffer moving average creates unusual values / timestamps||system_inmation||2018-07-17|
|#6069||Properties disappear after going through the tabs of the creation window||system_inmation||2018-07-27|
|#5781||OPC A&E - Browsing Eventareas returns software error||system_inmation||2018-08-13|
|#5650||Software error happens if a SCI client writes on an item below the connector when the connector service is stopped||system_inmation||2018-08-13|
|#5640||Server crash in history query code||system_inmation||2018-06-27|
|#5386||Web API - simpleReadHistoryAtTime with no profile and no password returns valid values||system_inmation||2018-08-13|
|#5368||Replacing the existing object's name with an empty object name by Lua causes core crash after a core restart||system_inmation||2018-08-14|
|#5152||Lua - table.remove() returns error message with the table data of a table holder||Mainline\Services\inmation\LUA||2018-07-24|
|#3895||Handle SaF database corruption||system_inmation||2018-08-14|
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.36
1.36.3 - July 20, 2018
Improved in 1.36.3
- TablePropertyGrid Regional Settings ... read moreFixed issue with incorrect behaviour of numeric fields when Windows regional settings are changed. TFS #6042
- Realtime Buffer Improvements ... read moreFixed issue in buffered displays where spikes could be seen in trend data. TFS #6088
Compatibility with Visual KPI version 126.96.36.1994
- system:inmation 1.36.3 is now compatible with Visual KPI version 5.55.5. If you are updating from version 5.48 or older then you will need to make some configuration changes. ... read morePlease visit here for information on how to correctly configure Visual KPI Server Manager after upgrade.
1.36.2 - July 09, 2018
New in 1.36.2
- Batch Record Datasource Class ... read moreThe Batch Record Datasource allows to fetch, extend and contextualize batch records from other systems like OSIsoft PI (PI-Batch) or AspenTech (Batch.21, APRM). In addition it provides an „External Tags“ mode, which allows for building a virtual batch record from monitored tags of either the above mentioned PIMS or any OPC-compliant data source.
- IT Log Classes ... read moreSeveral classes have been added in order to support data center and IT system monitoring. Data is collected over various interfaces, such as Structured Files, ODBC, HTTP, HTTPS or Powershell invocation. The IT Log Datasource class then allows to harmonize, extend and contextualize the data and transforms it into a standardized master schema in order to analyze it for performance. The IT Log Analyzer inspects the data from those sources periodically, aggregates the data by topology and location and creates data-driven dashboards automatically. Pre-set configurations exist for many well known systems such as Litespeed, NetApp, Networker, Tivoli, Veeam, MAX-DB, R-MAN, Linux and Solaris Backups, Doubletake File Replication, HP StoreOnce and NetApp Storage Management. Any new data source can be added by configuration.
Improved in 1.36.2
- TablePropertyGrid Status Bar ... read moreThe TablePropertyGrid window now contains a status bar that details the number of columns and rows in the table and the current column and row that is currently selected.
- Console display: line numbers in output pane ... read moreThe console display now shows line numbers in the output pane.
|#5838||Connector/Relay crash when the process can't bind to a socket||system_inmation||2018-07-12|
|#5828||VKPI integration - RCS service doesn’t fetch ‘Plant Compound’ object type from KPI model.||system_inmation||2018-06-26|
|#5826||Race condition on the dedicated flag||system_inmation||2018-06-19|
|#5075||Converting an ASCII string to UTF-8 and then UTF-8 to ASCII truncates the string||system_inmation||2018-06-25|
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.34
1.34.1 - June 11, 2018
Important note before updating to 1.34.1
- 1.34 sees the introduction of changes to the Web API configuration and the introduction of the Web API server model object ... read moreIf your Web API service is configured to options other than the default (default hostname, port and so profile), we recommend that you make a copy of the Web API config file (found in the inmation.root/webapi directory) prior to updating. The configuration details can then be transfered to the new config file and Web API object to reconfigure the Web API after updating. More details can be found here
Configuration Changes when updating to Visual KPI v5.53.3 and above
- system:inmation 1.34 is fully compatible with Visual KPI v5.53.3, however some configuration changes need to be made manually in Visual KPI Server Manager. ... read morePlease visit here for information on how to correctly configure Visual KPI Server Manager v5.53.3 after upgrade.
New in 1.34.1
- ESI Support ... read moreESI (Enhanced Script Infrastructure) is a GitHub-based collaboration platform between inmation, system integrators, educational institutes and end customers. It allows for Lua code collaboration between multiple parties. In this release, the first eight ESI libraries have been merged with the server code base. A big thank you, to all involved contributors!
- Console Display ... read moreThe new Console Display in DataStudio allows for faster testing of Lua scripts against an inmation Core object. It has several features addressing the typical needs of users developing custom applications to run within system:inmation. The code being executed does not need to be embedded in an existing object, which makes testing much faster. Another handy feature is the Console Display supports drag & drop operations in order to automatically generate object modification code (such as create, upsert etc.).
- PI-Bridge Package (OSI PI SDK Support) ... read moreThe PI-Bridge package is introduced. It covers all features of the PI SDK and the PI AF SDK. This allows system:inmation to access tag configuration, real-time data, historical data, event frames, batch records as well as the Asset Framework configuration. The package can be installed on any Connector host and will be automatically distributed with the next release.
- History Transporter Class ... read moreThe History transporter allows massive amounts of historical data to be fetched from external systems such as OPC HDA servers, OSI PI and Aspentech IP.21. The PI-System is now natively supported by the PI-Bridge package as one option in the class. History Transporter comes with different operation modes, safe scheduling and persistent state, which allows the system to automatically continue a large transaction even after component restart (or update). The class has broad diagnostic capabilities, so that users are informed about the details of the background process at all times.
- SchedulerItem Class ... read moreThis new class in inmation can be used in all models and components. It has a dynamic property which raises an edge when a certain time event occurs. SchedulerItem objects can interact with ActionItems or HistoryTransporters and the like, in order to execute certain tasks at very exact time boundaries. The scheduling options are comparable to the option with recurring meetings in MS Outlook but broken down to the “By Second” level. A typical usage would be the triggering of shift reports or other summary reports.
Improved in 1.34.1
- Extensive Additions to inmation Performance Counters ... read moreOver 70 new Performance Counters have been added to the system in order to even enhance self and health-monitoring of the entire system.
- Redundant Item ... read moreHistory calls on redundant items now merge the history from all linked items and return the history using the same logic as for real-time data. For this reason redundant items no longer store their own history.
- Object State ... read moreinmation Objects, residing in the various service components, now better report on their state in DataStudio. An open circle indicates a state, which has not yet been confirmed by the inmation Core.
- Extended Filter Options with the OPC UA Server ... read moreThe individual inmation OPC UA Server instance can now be restricted to only expose certain parts of the object model.
- Siemens PLC S7-300/400 Datasource ... read moreThe Datasource class has several improvements to the Siemens S7 interface. There is now support for reading time and date tags of S7-300/400 and S7-1500 PLCs and writing to S7-300/400 PLC tags. Writing arrays will be supported in an upcoming release.
- Script Editor improved debug window ... read moreThe script editor now has an improved debug panel allowing the user to scroll through large output values (such as JSON documents) using the zoom window. Other small improvents for inspection convenience have also been made.
- Image system ... read moreThe image subsystem has been further improved for performance and robustness.
- SQL Catalog ... read moreThe SQL Catalog has been improved for performance. The inmation.SQLCatalog library has been improved in order to support queries on Custom Attributes.
|#5700||OPC COM server may block on connection requests for an indefinite amount of time||system_inmation||2018-06-10|
|#5552||Crash in UA Server session management||system_inmation||2018-06-20|
|#5515||luasql library - Accessing extended ASCII characters in SQL database returns "Invalid Unicode" error||system_inmation||2018-06-09|
|#5498||memory access violation in script memory tracking||system_inmation||2018-06-12|
|#5262||Installer does not reinstall 'Server' and/or 'WebService' services during the update||system_inmation||2018-06-27|
|#5248||Loss of time series function with big values||system_inmation||2018-05-02|
|#5155||Model tree collapses automatically after creating a new object||system_inmation||2018-06-11|
|#4737||inmationServer channel handling does not remove old channels to the Core.||system_inmation||2018-06-12|
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.32
1.32.2 - April 09, 2018
Fixed in 1.32.2
- Fixed issue with Table Holder items receiving non-standard format JSON as value when created as default. ... read moreCreating a Table Holder item without providing data for the table would by default give a non-standard JSON table as the Item value. This invalid format caused problems with the DKJSON Lua library used by system:inmation to parse JSON tables. The fix prevents this happening in newly created Table Holder items in v1.32.2, however any default Table Holder items created in v1.32.1 need to be manually reset by opening the Table Data property in the Object Properties panel and clicking Apply. This will correct the JSON format of the property. (TFS #5150)
- Issue with Web API service becoming unresponsive after installation or update ... read moreIn certain circumstances, this issue could result in the Web API failing to initialize properly after a fresh installation or update to 1.32, creating problems with the connection to Visual KPI. This issue could be resolved by restarting the Web API service, however the fix permenantly prevents the non-responsive state occurring. TFS #5162
1.32.1 - March 29, 2018
New in 1.32.1
- OPC UA complient Lua API to query historical data ... read moreThe new Lua function get raw history allows all OPC UA raw history query options to be specified. See the Lua Scripting documentation for more details.
- Web API Raw History enhancements ... read moreCan now retrieve custom time durations for raw historical data using the WebAPI. User Story #4842
- Single shared port for WebSocket and HTTP for Web API ... read moreNow the Web API is configured for WebSocket and Http communication over the same port. User Story #4860
- OPC endpoint restrictions now configurable ... read moreInstances of OPC Classic endpoints can now be configured to have different namespace viewing restrictions. User Story #5001
- Native PLC connection to Siemen S7 devices ... read moreSiemens S7-300/400 PLCs can be connected to system:inmation as a "PLC datasource" underneath a Connector. User Story #5066
- Input conversion for IO items ... read moreValues of I/O items can be rescaled or given discrete values prior to historizatrion. User Story #5067
- Certificate based security for OPC UA Server ... read moreThe inmation OPC UA server can now be configured to have a Trust Mode for handling certificate exchange with UA clients. User Story #5068
- Redundant IO items ... read moreRedundant IO items can be created for items whose data is so important that nothing is lost should Connectors go down. User Story #5069
- Report Maker ... read moreThe new Report Maker functionality interacts with previously created Report Items (containing report templates) to automatically generate reports in a number of different file formats. User Story #5070
- State Changes Display ... read more@The new State Changes display allows you to view and track the items in your system that undergo state changes. User Story #5076
Improved in 1.32.1
- Report Item - Pre configured query objects ... read moreNew options in Report Item allow pre-configured query objects to be defined and accessed in Report Designer with minimum Lua scripting. Realtime, History and namespace query objects can be pre-defined and configured.
- Script Manager - Sync options ... read moreThe script manager function has been improved to provide automatic syncing between uploaded and downloaded Lua scripts. This makes it easier to work with external script editors and system:inmation.
Important note about Visual KPI version compatibility with system:inmation
- system:inmation is currently only compatible with Visual KPI v188.8.131.520. More recent versions of Visual KPI will not work with system:inmation so enterprise:inmation users should not upgrade Visual KPI until further notice. ... read morePlease read the Installing Visual KPI Jump Start document for more information on configuring system:inmation and Visual KPI.
|#4658||performance counter units mixed||system_inmation||2018-04-04|
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.30
1.30.7 - March 27, 2018
Fixed in 1.30.7
- Fixed inefficiencies in the connection buffer management. ... read moreBuffer allocations for connections could be reallocated continuously under certain circumstances. This fix has replaced the buffer allocation management to make this process more efficient and performative. TFS #5058
1.30.6 - March 26, 2018
Fixed in 1.30.6
- Rectification of image sytem to ensure object property changes are retained after service restarts ... read moreChanges made to ensure that property changes are retained in specific circumstances prior to Core restarts. TFS #4824 and #4831
- Ensure COM interface pointers are not leaked in the face of exceptions. Smart Pointer introduced to manage OPC Classic server instances and elimination of race condition for server reconnect threads ... read moreIn certain situations, thrown exceptions can cause large number of alarms in the OPC A&E server. TFS #4737
- Fixed issue with Relay service reconnection ... read moreUse only asynchronous calls with a deadline and limit the number of active sessions in the relay service. TFS #3868
- Performance improvements for Core - Connnector communications ... read moreEliminate repeated heap allocations/deallocations in snappy compression. TFS #4978
- Improved resilience of system at image reloading ... read moreAdded improvements made to the image system. TFS #4824
- Performance improvements made to prevent repeated creation and deletion of code meaning maps ... read moreChanges made to improve overall performance of system regarding repeated memory allocations. TFS #4997
1.30.4 - February 20, 2018
Fixed in 1.30.4
- Implementation of more robust connection tracking in the TCP server object ... read moreTFS #4637
- Fixed socket handle issue where a close/use/resuse race could lead to Connector disconnection ... read moreTFS #4647
- Fixed issue with watchdog re-connect logic (and related code) that could lead to Connector disconnecting from Core ... read moreTFS #4647
- Fixed issue with Sub-Object selection upon restarting the Core ... read moreTFS #4738
- Fixed issue with VQT queuing and transport that could lead to large increases in Core memory consumption ... read moreTFS #3947
- Fixed issue where updating to newer versions could cause Server object to lose registered COM ProgIDs ... read moreOPC re-registration process is now run when installed version is greater than the fingerprint version. #TFS 4714
- Fixed issue where synchronous reads could block new connection attempts ... read moreTFS #4491
1.30.3 - February 06, 2018
Important note about compatibility of v1.30.3 with Visual KPI v184.108.40.2064
- Visual KPI version 220.127.116.114 is not compatible with inmation 1.30.3 out-of-the-box. If using this, or a more recent version of Visual KPI, please contact inmation support for configuration details.
Fixed in 1.30.3
- High number of OnDataChange events and WpfSciDemo assertions in certain system situations related to high CPU load ... read morePerformance improvements to prevent high CPU and RAM loads in certain situations (TFS #4632, #4666)
- Increase in memory consumption when large Lua scripts used in ReportItem objects ... read moreJsonTree is not created for large JSON strings (TFS #4668).
- Issue when exporting data trends with different aggregations into Excel file, including timestamp display issues ... read moreExported Excel tables now place the different aggregation types onto different worksheets in the Excel workbook. Local timestamps now also display properly in the workbook (TFS #4565).
- Implementation of non-chunked getrawhistory functionality ... read moreTFS task 4718
1.30.2 - January 24, 2018
Fixed in 1.30.2
- UA write returning BadInternalError message when using external client with inmation Server. ... read moreA UA write test has been added to the inmation Server component. (TFS #4596)
- Issue with objects disappearing from Script Manager and return of error message when using column filters. ... read moreFixed issue where objects would disappear from Script Manager when switching between displays in the workspace (TFS #4605). Also fixed issue where error message would be returned when using column filters (TFS #4605).
- Issue with Falling edge alarm status ... read moreThe Alarm Generator object would create the same alarm status for falling and rising edge alarm modes (TFS #4641).
- Issue using "Ctrl+v" in MassConfig sheet ... read moreFixed issue where copying rows in MassConfig sheet would display a "Headers" dialog requesting whether to use the row as a header (TFS #4651).
- Issue with Lua sethistory() function handling of property id. ... read moreThis fixes numid conversion errors due to precision loss when converting to floating point and back to integer (TFS #4655).
- Get the numid as an integer instead of a double value in the Lua checkpermission() implementation.
- Issue with hidden object types being visible to user. ... read moreCloak prematurely released object types in this release TFS #4629, 4630).
1.30.1 - January 12, 2018
Fixed in 1.30.1
- Web API - RPC Write Fix ... read moreVQT fields are now returned by default in the event that no fields options are provided.
- Return value from UA dhandler conversion is now handled correctly. ... read moreFixes problem when writing from a UA client and error message BadInternalError is returned. TFS #4596
- Fixed protocol tracking data accumulation.
- The EventNotifier UA attribute of Object nodes is now supported ... read moreSome UA clients require that the EventMotifier attribute is present for all UA nodes. This is now supportedin system:inmation. TFS #4566
- Structure of the BSON object for keep alive messages from the server corrected ... read moreImproved method to reduce stress on the Core object and limit the number of model changes sent by Server. Model changes are only sent to the browse client after it browses at least once. TFS #4617
- History queries where no data is available now send an empty array rather than returning nothing. ... read moreTFS #3755
1.30.0 - January 05, 2018
Important Note when updating to 1.30 from older versions of system:inmation
- 1.30 sees the introduction of the new Web API service that replaces the inmation Communication service. For enterprise:inmation customers using Visual KPI it is necessary to change the configuration in Visual KPI Server Manager. ... read more
New in 1.30
- Web API - All new interface to replace the inmation communication service ... read moreThe new Web API interface improves the performance and functionality of the web service (User Story #3586). For more information on the new Web API service, please visit the system documentation section of the inmation Wiki.
- Independent instances of system:inmation now possible ... read moreIt is now possible to have multiple instances of inmation services running on the same machine. This means that multiple Connectors can be installed on a single computer or a Connector and Server can be installed on the same machine but can be independent of one another and considered part of different systems. For more information about installing separate service instances, please visit thesystem documentation section of the inmation Wiki. (User Story #3884)
- OPC UA Attribute Service Set / Write Service for Dynamic Properties ... read moreWriting to the dynamic properties of system inmation items is now possible through an OPC UA client using the Attribute Service Set / Write Service (User Story #4458)
- OPC UA Attribute Service Set / HistoryUpdate Service ... read moreUpdating historical data of system inmation items is now possible through an OPC UA client using the Attribute Service Set / History Update Service (User Story #4459)
- Classic OPC HDA IOPCHDA_SyncUpdate ... read moreUpdating historical data with a OPC classic HDA client using HDA IOPCHDA_SyncUpdate is now possible (User Story #4460)
- Restrict browsable objects per server ... read moreEach server object now has optional restrictions on what can be browsed by clients connected to the server (User Story #4520)
- New Report Item and Report Designer display ... read moreThe new report item and Report Designer provides reporting functionality in system:inmation for the first time (User Story #4489).
- Script Manager function ... read moreThe new Script Manager function allows embedded Lua scripts in objects to be linked to files which can then be updated if in the object if changes are made to the file. For example, any changes made to an embedded Lua script using an external script editor can be updated in system:inmation using the script manager (User Story #4573).
Improved in 1.30
- Simplification of logic when importing dropzone files ... read moreTFS #3759
- Added extra check to ensure inmation.log() function does not cause crashes. ... read more(TFS # 4364)
- Remove the usage of JSON config files for inmation server ... read moreJSON files are no longer used to store communication settings for OPC Classic servers (host/port values etc.), they are now stored in the command line. OPC Classic registration information is stored in the image file (TFS #4309).
- Partial network transfer handling ... read moreImprovements have been made to system:inmation's handling of partial transfers of data chunks (TFS #4404).
- Connection traffic used to monitor channel latency ... read morePrevents potential instability in core/connector connections (TFS #4398).
- Optimization of A&E metadata collection ... read moreMetadata collection changed to occur in 2 phases, improving performance and reducing the likelihood of object locking (TFS #4475).
- Avoidance of object locks during Lua require calls when converting table values. ... read more(TFS #4513)
- Fixed incorrect shared pointer initialization. ... read moreIssue fixed with potential component crashes (TFS #4495).
- Fixed a corner case in start bound computation ... read moreIssue fixed with history calls giving incorrect returns in a particular boundary value situation (TFS #4527).
- Setup: nodesetup start/stop service made more stable. ... read moreFixed situation where node setup would fail if services had already been stopped (TFS #4419).
- Fixed inmation.setreferences() Lua function ... read moreFixed issue that would cause crashes if 2nd argument of inmation.setreferences() function is not used (TFS #4551)
- inmation API; Fix in TableDataHelper: omit the 'data' field if there are no rows in the table. ... read moreFixes to inmation API functions (TFS #4335)
- inmation API - GetEventHistory ... read moreFix for 'Custom attributes keys can't use underscore. If using SetEvent with underscore in the keys, GetHistEvents filter with those same underscore keys won't work'. (TFS #3869)
- Check for empty UA XML element before converting to JSON ... read more(TFS #4578)
- Avoid UA history read double free and do not leak intermediate read structures. ... read more(TFS #4575)
|#4632||High number of OnDataChange events loose data||system_inmation||2018-07-30|
|#4596||Ua writes always return BadInternalError||system_inmation||2018-09-04|
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.28
1.28.9 - November 28, 2017
Fixed in 1.28.9
- Issue with inmation.currenttimezone() function fixed ... read moreThe inmation Lua function currenttimezone would return the wrong data in certain circumstances. TFS #3408
- Event streams made functional in the Core context. Optimization of A&E metadata ... read moreFixes an issue which could affect Core performance. TFS #4472
- Error code now returned if UA history read fails. ... read moreTFS #4361
- Fixed an error in logic in UA History Read when working with nodes only subset of which have continuation points. ... read moreIssue could cause Server component to crash when large data requests are made. TFS #4474
- UA Write service now supported for dynamic properties of objects in system:inmation ... read moreThe inmation Server component now supports writes from UA clients to the dynamic properties of objects in system:inmation. User Story #4458
- Performance issues with OPC UA reads. ... read moreIssue where reads on mulitiple items using a UA Session.Read request could significantly slow down. TFS #4485
- Preserve the object creation information on image loading. ... read moreFixed an issue where the creation information for an object could be changed after software updates. TFS #4457
1.28.6 - November 14, 2017
Important note when updating to 1.28 from 1.26.6 or earlier
- system:inmation 1.28 is signed with a new code-signing certificate (introduced in 1.26.7). This affects the automatic update of DataStudio, requiring a manual validation of the new code-signing certificate ... read morePlease visit here for more information.
Fixed and improved in 1.28.6
- Allow only decimal and hexadecimal numbers as integer values in dropzone. ... read moreIssue where values with leading zeros would be treated as Octal numbers. TFS #4358
- Fixed a potential race condition in object creation. ... read moreTFS #4392
- New documentation PDF with inmation Wiki explanation added. ... read moreChanged PDF documentation files for DataStudio/Setup. DataStudio PDF harvesting fixed in setup. Documentation build process and robotic_doc target usage removed. New documenation added to local build script in setup.
- Release previous element in case of move assignment of a dhandler ... read moreFixed issue where memory could increase if object properties were changed quickly TFS #4397
- Fixed lifetime management of COM client async sink/callback interfaces ... read moreIssue where remote OPC A&E connection failures could lead to Connector component crashes when under memory stress TFS #4410
- Size of updates for keepalive responses limited to 1MB with DataStudio ... read moreIssue where DataStudio would disconnect from the Core after heavy property update requests. TFS #4409
- Fixed JSON parsing issue in DataStudio ... read moreIssue where the parsing of JSON strings could take a long time causing timeouts. TFS #4327
- Skip numid of deleted objects when creating and returning search results ... read moreFixed issue where searching for recently deleted items could manifest difficulties for the Core TFS #4394
- NJsonSchema updated to 9.6.5 and other unneeded libraries removed ... read moreException with NJsonSchema.dll seen when using inmationApi 1.28 TFS #4417
- Suppression of error return when persisting to a detached image ... read moreIssue during shutdown where error could be thrown when trying to persist updates to the detached image. TFS #4400
- Removed special disconnect logic from watchdog for Core-Connector TCP connections ... read moreFixed potential Core crash issue under certain retstart conditions. TFS #4390
- Object locks and prop read/writes tracked in a more light weight fashion. Fixed enum code translation in protocol cmd tracking and reduced the tracking runtime overhead ... read moreTFS #4435
- Testing: updated IP of inRPI UA Server to hostname.
- Exception handing added for false UTF-8 code ... read moreTFS #4446
1.28.4 - October 25, 2017
Improvements in 1.28.4
- Fixed Performance drop due to LuaSense loading ... read moreTFS #4393
- Added context menu items for Luasense ... read moreTFS #4393
- Fixed issue of slow workspace loading with large tree ... read moreTFS #4393
1.28.3 - October 23, 2017
Improvements in 1.28.3
- Infinitely growing log file issue fixed ... read moreLog file size is now managed with archiving of older log files TFS #4367
- History query issue via Lua on objects with non-dynamic properties fixed ... read moreTFS #4372
- Certificate issue with DataStudio update fixed ... read moreUpgrade from older versions caused certificate validation error TFS #4376
- Lua path-table issue when addressing sub-objects ... read moreSub-objects kept in server maps again TFS #4382
- Fixed Lua History Query issue with GenericItems that have changed generation type ... read moreTFS bug #4384
- Fixed issue with deleting objects with running buffers attached ... read moreTFS #4386
1.28.2 - October 18, 2017
Fixed in 1.28.2
- Fixed icon issue in HistoryGrid and PicklistControl ... read moreTFS#4333
- Browse threads (COM connections) are now notified when the browse connection goes down (e.g. in case of a connect error) ... read moreTFS#3997
- Fixed notification data cloning in UA server ... read moreTFS#4344
- Fixed memory leaks in UA Server ... read moreTFS#4344
- Saving workspace in DataStudio will now save the port number ... read moreTFS#4347
- Server performance and Demo workspace: load core if not loaded ... read moreTFS#4343
- Fix performance degredation encountered when creating large amounts of buffered data with the Lua inmation.buffer functionality ... read moreTFS#4349
- Archived Performance Counter scripts now accessed by objectID - now independent of namechanges in the I/O model tree ... read moreTFS#4353
- Fixed issue with automatic detection of data types in Dropzone ... read moreTFS#4355
1.28.0 - October 06, 2017
New in 1.28
- Variable Class ... read moreThe variable object is a lightweight alternative to the DataHolder object. It can be used to hold data and data can be written to it like any other I/O model object. It's advantage is its limited property set. This saves memory, making it ideal for systems with a large number of objects.
Improvements in 1.28
- Significantly improved OPC UA layer ... read moreChanges improve performance and stability of the OPC UA layer.
- Numerous other improvements and bug fixes
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.26
1.26.7 - September 26, 2017
Important Note when updating to 1.26.7
- system:inmation 1.26.7 is now signed with a new code-signing certificate. This affects the automatic update of DataStudio, requiring a manual validation of the new code-signing certificate. ... read morePlease visit here for more information.
Fixed in 1.26.7
- Rectify object locking ... read moreFixes potential unnecessary locking of objects during some operations (checking object existence, fetching certain properties).
- Update certhash to match the build certificate
- Update digital signature timestamping and verification code to use Comodo's certificate authentication
- Increase parallelism in SQL catalog ... read moreImprovements in scaling of cv waits and notifications to number of threads involved.
1.26.4 - September 10, 2017
Fixed in 1.26.4
- Fix empty tracking context modifier and missing SCI call user context ... read moreObjects created by script could have empty 'created' and 'modified' date fields. TFS #3897
- Disconnect data sources on shutdown (e.g. remove OPC groups, etc.) ... read morePrevents improper shutdown of OPC servers after Connector disconnection TFS #3950
- Safe-guard against same OPC group names between service restarts
- Leak the MongoDB connection pool on shutdown, so concurrent operations during shutdown (e.g. incoming network requests for historical data) can still rely on MongoDB functionality.
- Fix time series query frame calculation (remove an old historian artefact) ... read morePotential for history queries made using Lua to retrieve entire history regardless of time boundries. Could lead to performance issues. TFS #3957
- Fix memory leak in time series query code ... read moreClean up of map structures in the rolling history mode in DataStudio. TFS #3962
- Fix potential loss of data in time series production store ... read morePurge of time series production store data of objects not yet loaded in I/O model could lead to data loss after Core restart. TFS #3963
- Confine the shutdown timeout to IO facility only
1.26.2 - September 01, 2017
Fixed in 1.26.2
- Fix data de-duplication in time series queries
- Track allocations of bson objects like vqtwrite
- TimePicker: relative time by window click is now correct
- TimePicker - Select interval fix
- TimePicker - Cancel button fixed
- Fix a deactivation race condition in datagen
- Increase max number of tracked objects, to handle the bson object tracking.
- Fix a potential memory corruption in path to id map
1.26.1 - August 23, 2017
Fixed and Improved in 1.26.1
- Fix leakage of path pseudo-property in SQL catalog
- Fix a potential leak in object persistency
- Fix locking in tree serialization
- Fix crash due to a race between object deletion and VQT write
1.26.0 - August 17, 2017
New in 1.26
- Extended object information for SCI clients
- Mass configuration in Lua API
- sethistoryex in Lua API to write into OPC HDA sources
- Historical event query interface in Lua and SCI API
- Tracing framework for SCI traffic
- Tracking framework for server activity
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.24
1.24.4 - July 26, 2017
Fixed and Improved in 1.24.4
- Fixing the delete logic in connector where a couple of maps could potentially grow unbounded on repeated UA delete/browse. ... read morePotential for memory usage increases in Connector when deleting UA Datasource objects and rebrowsing repeatedly (TFS #3766)
- Fix time series merge code (eliminate leaks on exceptions and duplicate data)
- Get the existing static model instead of creating a new one.
- Fix time series query result handling (eliminates more leaks)
- Make sub-object de-selection safer, by keeping previously selected object and re-using it later.
1.24.3 - July 16, 2017
Fixed and Improved in 1.24.3
- Fix potential vqt write leak in case of unknown write_fetch modes.
- Rectify leaky exception/signature/save.
- Track CObject and CProperty allocations.
- Delete object for actively connecting component in case of errors.
- Final delete objects in case of final construct errors.
1.24.2 - July 13, 2017
Fixed and Improved in 1.24.2
- Add new properties to SQL Catalog after the objects are constructed. ... read morePrevents unresolved object ids being returned in query results and properties not being purged from catalog (TFS #3760)
- Fix anonymous namespace issue (to aid debugging).
- Implement time series verbose statistics.
1.24.1 - July 05, 2017
Fixed in 1.24.1
- Fix continuation point empty check; simplify ua reference browsing; fix max read nodes computation ... read moreMax browse continuation points mismatch with some UA servers fixed (TFS #3581)
- Fix uninitialized qualified name UA structure, leading to heap corruption ... read moreFixes problem where multiple simultaneuous connections to a UA Endpoint could cause UA interface to crash (TFS #3738)
- Fix of a couple of signed/unsigned mismatches in 32 bit builds.
- Lock runtime when assigning a new reconnect thread for OPC server to core connections. ... read moreFixed problem with occasional OPC UA interface crashes (TFS #3738)
- Exposing some SQLCatalog diagnostics via a Lua API.
- Storing non-string array properties in SQL Catalog. ... read morePreviously, non-string array properties couldn't be accessed via SQLCatalog (TFS #3739)
- Support nullable array properties in SQL Catalog. ... read morePreviously, SQL Catalog did not support nullable array properties (TFS #3739)
- Fixed new thread creation for StatelessInterface keep alive thread.
- Simplifying the SQL Catalog implementation.
- Use separate condition variables for reader and drainer in SQL Catalog.
- Explicitly delete new objects that could not be commited via Lua. ... read moreCreating objects in Lua without specifying mandatory properties could trigger leaking of memory for that object (TFS #3758)
- Rewrite the SQL Catalog implementation to optimize it further and add a few more status counters.
- Use a named namespace instead of an anonymous one.
- Reset the buffer before using it every time in NamespaceStore.
- se std::forward_list, this eliminates std::list's obscure "head" node allocation, and avoids a possible compler bug where the node is leaked (uncomfirmed)
- We now drop the namespace changes waiting to be sent to mongo if there are more than a million changes in the queue.
1.24.0 - June 16, 2017
New in 1.24
- TCP Stream data source ... read moreDatasource objects can now have the Server type TCP Stream. This functionality allows you to connect to a TCP port and stream data when the hostname and port are provided. The received data is processed via a user-supplied Lua script embedded in the Datasource (TFS #2319).
Improvements in 1.24
- Improvements to API and Visual KPI communication. Please use Visual KPI Server Manager v18.104.22.1685 with system:inmation v1.24.1 and above.
- Numerous improvements and bug fixes
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.22
1.22.2 - May 30, 2017
Fixed in 1.22.2
- Fix AD group membership resolution ... read moreTFS #3670
- Moderate re-browsing logic: do so only when really needed
1.22.1 - May 22, 2017
Fixed in 1.22.1
- Fix recursive deadlocks in Lua layer ... read moreTFS #3668
- Revert to old group resolution mode ... read moreTFS #3670
- Fix unsafe COM pointer management in AE server ... read moreTFS #3669
1.22.0 - May 21, 2017
Improvements in 1.22
- Automatic Update
- Numerous bugs fixed
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.20
1.20.6 - May 10, 2017
Fixed in 1.20.6
- Fixing an error in calculating persistency backlog size for performance counters
- Handle out of memory situtaion while querying mongo from history vtable ... read moreTFS #3641
- Add Lua memory tracking
- Use private bytes for the inmation process memory usage counter
- Add leveldb memory usage and stat accessors via Lua functions
- Fix line endings
- Use a more robust allocation strategy in time-series buffer (block allocation vs free list) ... read moreTFS #3563
- Fix unsafe (memory-leaking) handling of exceptions in time-series query code ... read moreTFS #3641
1.20.5 - April 27, 2017
Fixed in 1.20.5
- Eliminate a race condition in OPC DA group management ... read moreTFS #3633, support ticket #000537
- Added UA browse call delay options ... read moreTFS #3581
1.20.4 - April 25, 2017
Fixed in 1.20.4
- DataStudio: Bugfix for workspace name in title bars ... read moreTFS #3620
- Use stable sort when querying time series staging buffer, prefer most recently issued values ... read moreTFS #3618
- Fix unsafe query handling in Core
- Fix genevent memory leak in Lua layer when calling getvalue
- UA complex data support for standard types plus handling of enumeration types
- Bumping up the nuget package version to 5.0 ... read moreTFS #3631, support ticket #000523
- Fix write batching in time-series repo ... read moreTFS #3631, support ticket #000523
1.20.3 - April 19, 2017
Fixed in 1.20.3
- Protect SaF cordat source against concurrent modifications ... read moreTFS bug #3613
- Making some functions in OpenSSL init/uninit sequence be executable only once. Also updating the nuget package. ... read moreTFS bug #3566
- Fix a UA client certificate related crash and make UA data type conversions explicit to prevent unwanted implicit conversions ... read moreSupport ticket #000521
1.20.2 - April 13, 2017
Fixed in 1.20.2
- Bugfix for array properties.
- Fix nullable array element handling in Lua layer.
1.20.1 - April 12, 2017
Fixed in 1.20.1
- Improved log message for VQT writes ... read more(TFS #3182)
- inmationWebApi; Added logic to support writing nullable array values.
- Fix uninitialized variable use (potentially causing a crash)
- Fix closed-wait UA subscription handling (fixing a potential crash)
- Fix access violation when uninstalling the server service. ... read more(TFS #3611)
- Codegeneration: Changed KpiBaseline property to be non-ProcessValueLink. Changed to string property with DynamicInstancePicker. ... read more(TFS #3610)
- Fix lifetime counter updates for UA subscriptions, add more tracing.
1.20.0 - April 11, 2017
New in 1.20
- Nullable property array elements ... read moreNullable properties are now supported as part of arrays in system:inmation.The server and Lua layers can easily and safely deal with nullable property values as elements of arrays (user story TFS #2237).
- Dynamic data persistence ... read moreItems can now be configured to persist their current value in the event of service restart (user story TFS #2252)
- OPC UA Server ... read moresystem:inmation now contains OPC UA server capabilities alongside the already existing OPC COM server. Connect to the system using any client that complies with the OPC UA specification (user story TFS #2290).
- Lua layer ... read moreIncreased functionality added to the Lua layer
- Simple Call Interface ... read moreIncreased functionality added to the SCI API
- Time Series Repository
- Visual KPI integration
Improvements in 1.20
- Lua Layer
- Simple Call Interface
- Time Series Repository
- Visual KPI integration
- Numerous bugs fixed
- Fix nullable array element handling in Lua layer.
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.18
1.18.12 - April 04, 2017
Issues Fixed in 1.18.12
- Escape characters in SCI queries using Entity Framework ... read moreRemoved the escape characters from query patterns, which are inserted by the Entity framework to escape special characters like '_' and ''.
- Allow transaction/wrapper destructors to throw ... read moreRenaming objects in the namespace with an already existing name is handles by the Core and diplays appropriate error
- MassConfig properties display ... read moreIssue where unavailable or invisible properties were displayed in MassConfig sheets
- Core Crash when Object Name is empty
- inmation OPC Server readding issue ... read moreFixing a bug where reading immediately after subscription was not working
- Fix attach/repeater value propagation
- Address Resolution issue ... read moreObserved memory leak from disconnected connectors
- Updating dynamic property value asynchronously via SCI write issue
- inmation OPS server subscriptions ... read moreMake system aliases subscribable tag IDs
1.18.10 - March 03, 2017
Improvements in 1.18.10
- Increased SQL Catalog capabilities
- Further SCI functionality added
- Bug Fixes
- Compliance with UA HDA bounding values/time domain specification
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.16
1.16.1 - January 05, 2017
New in 1.16
- Dynamic and historic data access, full-path querying in the SQL Catalog
- Read-only mode for the OPC Server
- Advanced SQL search
Improvements in 1.16
- Production event tracking
- Lua layer
- OPC server performance
- Numerous bugs fixed
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.14
1.14.0 - December 13, 2016
New in 1.14
- Alarm & Event Historian
- SQL Catalog ... read moreSearch for the properties in system:inmation via SQL queries.
Improvements in 1.14
- Alarm generation
- Production event tracking
- Run Lua from SCI
- Lua layer ... read moreAdded some new functions and improved some of the existing ones.
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.12
1.12.3 - November 08, 2016
New in 1.12
- Alarm generation
- Alarm & Event handling in Lua scripts
- OPC HDA (classic) querying in Lua scripts
Improvements in 1.12
- Node-Setup support for active connectors / security
- Numerous improvements in the Simple Call Interface
Known SCI issues in 1.12
- Subscription for model scope data changes succeeds only if the user credentials are granting "READ" access to the "System" object
Breaking SCI Changes in 1.12
- Security uses inmation credentials instead of domain / username ... read moreSCI security uses inmation credentials now. In all calls, the new SecurityCredentials object needs to be used.
- Security uses profile settings ... read moreSCI security respects the property "Common – General Authorization – Simple Call Interface" in the profile settings (Flag Value “Simple Call Interface” USR_ACC_CTRL_DATA_WEB). If property is not set, the profile will not have access. SCI security respects the property "Common – Model Authorization" in the profile settings. If property is not set for the model, the profile will not have access.
- Class VQT modified ... read moreFields for this class have been renamed: V .. Value, Q .. QualityMask, T .. Timestamp
- Method HistoryResponse.GetResult modified ... read moreSignature of the method GetResult was changed: GetResult(string path, Aggregates agg) .. GetResult(string path)
- CodingGroup ReferenceTypes modified ... read moreMember ACTION_OUT_ONLY was changed to OBJECT_LINK_PASSIVE
- Webservice security modified ... read moreWeb calls are using "profile" and "password" parameters instead of "domain" and "user"
Transpara Visual KPI with 1.12
- This version is not compatible with any Visual KPI version < 22.214.171.124
- Older Visual KPI versions will not be able to communicate with this version of system:inmation
Release Notes for system:inmation 1.10
1.10.0 - October 20, 2016
New in 1.10
- Robust security for core/connector communications
- Active connectors
- Asynchronous (dedicated) action items
- Real-time aggregation framework for Lua
- Scriptable event creation
- Object state notifications for SCI (a.k.a. SCI Model Subscription)
- KPI Faceplate
- Support for history trends in Dashboard, GeoMap & Object Properties
- Performance-Trend support for raw and aggregated data
Improvements in 1.10
- Optimized connector/core transfer of real-time and event data
- Added code-page support for Lua
- Added time-zone support for Lua
- Removed IO Items hierarchy restrictions
- Improved UA browsing and connectivity
- Improved UA certificate user interface
- Improved support of non-numeric data types in history trends
- Improved performance in real-time grids (large numbers of items)
- Improved Lua-Grammar parsing
- Numerous improvements in Data Studio experience