Industrial production is becoming increasingly interlinked with modern information and communication technology. From the foundation of intelligent digitally-networked systems, a largely self-organized production will be possible.
In Industrie 4.0, people, machinery, plants, logistics and products will communicate and cooperate directly.
To connect these different strands, a unified, flexible, high-performance system is needed to provide company-wide, real-time, information flow.
To address these issues, we developed enterprise:inmation. It securely and efficiently gathers data from manufacturing, process control and IT systems all around the globe, contextualizes it and transforms it into actionable information, which is presented to every decision-maker on any device, anytime, at any location.
- One software from any data source to the enterprise cloud
- Includes secure and efficient network tunneling, consolidation of namespaces and calculations of any depth
- Single point of information access to all operations data globally
Connectivity: Flexible and Compatible
- OPC Classic, OPC UA, ODBC, web access, structured files
- Communicate remotely through any number of network boundaries
- Connect to any and all legacy and future (production) systems
Scalability: Unlimited and Fully Adaptable
- From a single machine to any number of worldwide distributed computers
- Horizontal scalability – any number of Connector and Core services. Any number of data sources
- NoSQL database for “natural” storage scalability