enterprise:inmation is an industrial information management system built for the IoT and Industry 4.0 age.
It lets industrial manufacturers, system vendors and integrators create a uniform real-time data infrastructure out of heterogeneous sensor, device and systems environments, distributed on super-regional scale.
An infinitely scalable real-time data middleware for the enterprise, a true system of systems.
We are celebrating early adopter market success with fortune 500 customers and search for talented, high-motivated team players, helping us to reach next levels of global recognition and further pace setting. All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company by the heart.
We are looking for a
Product Support Specialist (Industrial Software)
You will join our technical team and focus on end customer and integration partner’s technical support. Our system is a complex beast, but we will make sure that you swing in perfectly and help us creating a world-class support quality system based on the best technologies available. We aim to integrate users and give them the support they require with the least possible effort on their side. Join our team and help us to establish a support system unrivalled in our industry.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in software product support, preferably in a complex, technical environment.
- You are absolutely passionate about solving the problem, and helping development and QA to improve constantly while being patient and helpful with customers and partners.
- You understand and live the concept that excellent product support is the best marketing for a complex software product.
- You are a native English speaker or master the language on proven level.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in a science, engineering or technical subject.
- You are an advanced user of at least one modern operating system (Win).
- You have experience in and aptitude for using a programming or scripting language. Knowledge of Lua would be ideal, because that is what our customers use with our product.
- You are familiar with concepts such as networks, databases, communications and information security.
- You have a good understanding of industrial IT environments (automation systems, interoperability standards, interfaces). In the best case you have worked with technologies such as OPC UA, ODBC, MQTT, Kafka Producer and the like.
- You like to play in a team and aim for continuous improvement. You get things done.
Your assignment will either be in the headquarter in Cologne/Germany or in our branch office in the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven/Netherlands.
All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company by the heart.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in person. inmation is a fast growing technical innovator still keeping a family-like attitude across a group of highly passionate individuals.