enterprise:inmation is an industrial information management system built for the IoT and Industry 4.0 age. It lets industrial manufacturers, system vendors and integrators create a uniform real-time data infrastructure out of heterogeneous sensor, device and systems environments, distributed on super-regional scale. An infinitely scalable real-time data middleware for the enterprise, a true system of systems.
We are celebrating early adopter market success with fortune 500 customers and search for talented, high-motivated team players, helping us to reach next levels of global recognition and further pace setting.
All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company at its heart.
We are looking for a
We are looking for a person to help us advance our IT infrastructure and keep it up and running. Our minimal requirements are:
- Day to day Windows server & workstation administration, office network and hardware chores.
- Knowledge and practical experience in managing Active Directory domains.
- Effective communication in English.
- Willingness and ability to lean more.
Because we are a software development house, our IT infrastructure is a bit more involved than a typical office would have. You would need to work hand in hand with our Development, Quality Assurance and Support departments. We use virtualization heavily. We run things in the cloud. We "eat our own dog food".
Below is what you are expected to learn and use on top of the minimal requirements, or, if you know any of that, what would be considered a plus:
- Windows backup products and strategies.
- Windows Hyper-V Server.
- Team Foundation Server.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Network attached storage and iSCSI.
- Linux administration.
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python.
- Virtual private networks, network address translation, etc.
The following would be considered a distinct advantage:
- A university degree, especially in a field related to computers or computer science.
- Professional experience in a software development company in a technical occupation, especially in development, QA, support or technical pre-sales.
- Fluent German.
This is a permanent full-time on-premises position. Depending on your qualifications, we might be willing to consider part-time and/or part-time-remote arrangements. We might require (paid) work off regular working hours (emergencies or scheduled maintenance).
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in person.