system:inmation is an industrial information management system built for the IoT and Industry 4.0 age. It lets industrial manufacturers, system vendors, and integrators create a uniform real-time data infrastructure out of heterogeneous sensors, device, and systems environments, distributed on a super-regional scale. An infinitely scalable real-time data middleware for the enterprise, a true system of systems.
We are celebrating early adopter market success with fortune 500 customers and search for talented, high-motivated team players, helping us to reach the next levels of global recognition and further pace setting.
All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company at its heart.
We are looking for a
Front-end Web Developer
Are you a talented, enthusiastic, visionary front-end developer, you enjoy writing clean code to make serious web applications? We have the right challenge for you.
As part of inmation:webapps project, we are looking for an experienced React.js developer who will be building a flexible data visualization application and will join our inmation Software team at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
The inmation web development team is small and agile. Within the team, you will be responsible for developing serious frontend web applications, used by our multinational industrial customers.
In this role you will be:
- Developing responsive web applications in React.js.
- Assuring the ultimate user experience.
- Testing and experimenting with the new technologies to underpin technology decisions.
- Experience in frontend web development in a professional environment.
- Mobile-first development minded.
- Experience with the frontend framework React or Angular/Vue.js.
- Experience in UI testing is pré.
- You are structural, methodical, and have attention to detail.
- Team player, good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pré.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Competitive salary.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Small team.
- Fun and inspiring colleagues.
- 28 days of paid leave.
Your assignment will be at the Eindhoven High Tech Campus in the Netherlands.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in person.