inmation Software develops an industrial information management system built for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0. It lets industrial manufacturers, system vendors and integrators create a uniform real-time data infrastructure out of heterogeneous sensor, device and systems environments, scalable and distributed on super-regional scale.
We are celebrating early adopter market success with Fortune 500 customers and search for talented, highly motivated team players to help us reach new levels of global recognition and innovation.
All advertised positions are gender-neutral. inmation is a multi-cultural company at its heart. .
We are looking for a
Experienced C# Developer GUI
The inmation development team is small and dynamic. Every developer counts and is expected to make a difference. While your role would nominally be in Graphical User Interface development using C#, we expect that your knowledge and experience are broader, and there will be occasions for you to demonstrate that.
The word ‘experienced’ in your title means just that: that you are knowledgeable and experienced in the art of computer programming in general and in C# in particular. Experience in GUI is less important but is highly desired. Our philosophy is simple: fundamental knowledge is never obsolete, cool things come and go, and a basic trait of a competent developer is the ability to learn and evolve.
- You have multiple years of professional programming in C#. Some knowledge of other programming languages is required.
- You have a good understanding of general trends and modern technologies in software engineering and a degree of experience with them.
- Any experience with modern industrial IT (e.g., OPC of any flavor) would be highly beneficial.
- Modern software development cycle and tooling should just be something you know, and if you have not worked with a particular platform, IDE, compiler, source control or bug tracking system, you should be able to hit the ground running with minimal guidance.
- You get things done.
- You hold a university degree in a science subject typically associated with computer programming (e.g., computer science, mathematics, physics, etc.).
- You speak English fluently.
Your assignment can be either in Cologne, Germany or Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in person.